We understand not every family member may live in Miami-Dade or be able to attend a weekly session, which is why we are accepting Skype Counseling for your convenience. Professional counselors in our office are experienced with these remote assistant devices including; Telephone Calls, FaceTime Interactions, or any free E-Video program.
Many have found Skype or Teletherapy counseling to be a great alternative to face-to-face counseling when:
• You live in a limited location where counseling services are inaccessible
• You travel out of the county on a frequent basis but do not want to miss sessions
• You do not feel comfortable discussing a certain issue face-to-face
• You are too busy to travel to counseling services
• A last minute change of plans limits you to being on time to sessions
• One of the parties for Family therapy cannot attend the session
It is important to remember these services may not be appropriate for those who have mental issues that require a more intense care.
Our office offers substance abuse services to individuals who are suffering from addiction. Our goal is to help those individuals who need recovery from their addiction in order to improve their lives in a positive way.
• Substance Abuse Evaluations