You’ve probably noticed something’s been not quite right with your child. Maybe you thought it was a phase, and that they would grow out of it. But now you’ve realized it’s time to get help. We’re here to help.
Our team of specialists is highly trained to handle all your child’s needs under one roof. It’s the best of both worlds: the level of care of a private practice combined with the full-service approach of a mental health center.
We can help with the following:
• School issues including poor grades, difficulty with teachers, problems in the
Classroom and homework struggles
• Healing from a divorce, loss, or other trauma
• Difficult behaviors like separation anxiety, acting out, shyness and aggression.
• More serious childhood issues such as AD/HD, depression, and anxiety
• Child and infant mental health developmental and attachment issues
• Teenage acting out, conflict with parents, and peer pressure
If you are dealing with any of these issues, you are probably frustrated and may even be desperate. You had a dream of what your family would be like, and it probably wasn’t this. We’ve worked with many parents that feel like just giving up and need support to make it through this difficult time. The key to working with children is how you work with the whole family. We can help your kids, but you are the key to success. So you’ll get the parenting skills and support to help your child on a daily basis.